Re: [engelang] Xorban Development

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:

> "se xnre su blnu je rzge no ce na tlmrje'eka'a dndakike"
> The red is the rose, the blue is the forget-me-not.
> I think this "no" has got to be a C-V where V is variable, just like ne
> had to become t-V. Say, m-V:
> "se xnre su blnu je rzge mu ce na tlmrje'eka'a dndakike"

Yep. (I assume you forgot to edit "dndakike" away.)

> I think you should do comparatives next. Once Xorban can do comparatives,
> it can probably do most of whatever else it needs to.

Ok, this is how I would do it the long way: let's use "u'u" for "ma
kau", a variable that takes the "right" value. "klnakeki" is "A
amounts to E in dimension/as an I". Then:

la trca le zdne li glti lo klnoku'uki zmdakeko
The tree (A), the house (E), being tall (I), amounting to whatever one
amounts to as I (O), A exceeds E as an O.

That's just a direct calque/adaptation from Lojban:

lo tricu cu zmadu lo zdani lo ka ce'u klani ma kau lo ka galtu

Now we just need a way to make that more compact.

mu'o mi'e xorxes