Re: [engelang] Xorban Development

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:05 PM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:

> I need reminding what the point of the truth and tautology operators
> is....

Logical completeness, for one. Lojban has "ju" for the connective but
it left out the corrresponding unary operator.

"na na" is logically equivalent to "ni", but it doesn't quite feel
right. We need "ni" in order to be able to emphasize affirmation, or
contrast it with negation. Whatever the way to emphasize "na" is will
probably use the word "na" to stand on, and we need a word to stand on
if we want to emphasize affirmation. If we have a short word for
"jtfa" surely there must be the corresponding one for "jtna".

mu'o mi'e xorxes