Re: [engelang] Xorban Development

Jorge Llamb�as, On 30/08/2012 03:20:
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM, And Rosta<and.rosta@hidden.email>  wrote:
Jorge Llamb�as, On 30/08/2012 02:34:
See: http://xorban.wordpress.com/grammar/

forgot to ask:

What are marked-argument b&  binary operators d&  m?

b- adds an agent argument (originally it was g-, but then we changed
to b- to make it more distinct from k-, but I think Mike kept using g-
in the ju-essay.)

d is a binder for names (Lojban "la"), and m- was proposed as the
quantifier "many" although we haven't said anything much about it yet.

If it was me proposed "many", I meant it just as an example of a fractional quantifier (along with "three out of every four" and so forth), and because the range of fractions is openended, I had in mind a triadic predicate "X% of things with property Y have property Z", or else a ternary operator.

As for d-, why is it not a unary operator, analogous to the new "ne", that encodes that  its [I really want to say "complement" here!] dependent is onomastic?

--And.