Re: [engelang] Xorban Development

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM, selpa'i <seladwa@hidden.email> wrote:

> coi
>
> Is there an overview somewhere of what you've created thus far?

You can find the grammar and some very brief descriptions of some
parts of it here:

http://xorban.wordpress.com/grammar/

> I can
> recognize the lojban gismu without vowels (will those stay that way or
> will you generate new roots?)

For now we're mostly just using Lojban gismu without vowels, although
we make up new stems as we need them. We don't have any official
dictionary yet.

>and there seem to be suffixes of some
> sort. The thread is quite long and I don't really feel like reading the
> entire thing.

The basic idea is that vowels and vowel strings play the role of
variables, so for example tvlakeki means "A talks to E about I".

ma'a xrxe