Re: [engelang] Xorban Development

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:

> Good. Some more stuff to consider:
>
> "I wonder who you reckon loves who"
> -- I think this shows that the wonderee argument is binder of two makau
> variables. So we need a new C -- h, say -- that binds one or more variables
> ("h-i-k-a-k-u"?)m the variables interpreted as makaus. And then "bcdu'u" can
> be considered an abbreviation of "ha bcda".

OK, that's good, so your sentence could be:

la heki fa lo fo prmeki jnve'eko kcla'aka
the (who-E, who-I) of the state of affairs in which (that E loves I
you reckon), I wonder.

Or perhaps more clearly:

la kcla'aka heki fa lo jnve'eko fo prmeki
"My wonder is the (who-E, who-I) of your opinion that E loves I"

> "ka ce'u prami ce'u"
> Given that "ka ce'u xekri" is being Xorbanned as "la xkra", "ka ce'u prami
> ce'u" might be Xorbanned as "laki prmaki".

I think so, yes. (I wouldn't actually say they are properties, but
rather that predicates are defined so as to not need any reference to
properties, but that may be just an academic distinction.)

mu'o mi'e xorxes