Re: [engelang] Xorban Development

Mike S., On 27/08/2012 22:28:
If the time-and-energy wasting enormity of the xorlo debate is any
indication, then perhaps the consensus-oriented discussion model is
also to be viewed with some suspicion.

I completely agree about the time and energy wasting enormity, but it would never have occurred to me to describe it as occurring within a consensus-oriented discussion model. Now that you say that, I think you might be right: a consensus-oriented discussion model within a community in which consensus was impossible.

--And.