Re: [engelang] Xorban Terminology

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 1, 2012, at 3:27 PM, "Mike S." <maikxlx@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:40 PM, John E Clifford <kali9putra@hidden.email> wrote:
From: Mike S. <maikxlx@gmail.com" target="_blank">maikxlx@gmail.com>

My point is two fold: 1) by the general principle of Xorban, the name should be structurally distinct, since it is a distinct grammatical category and 2) it should not contain a V.  As for definiteness, I think that is pretty much contextual, unless you want to insist on it with d (however that works).  mV N is just a funny predicate.

The complement of mV is not a distinct grammatical category but simply a formula, just as "la" can be followed be any selbri in Lojban.

I this decided?  Various threads mark it as arbitrary strings or as quoted strings, none I can find restricts it to selbri-ish items.
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com