Re: [engelang] Xorban Terminology

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM, John E Clifford <kali9putra@hidden.email> wrote:

How accessible it is to a newcomer is questionable.  As they always tell me, more examples!  (I have technical doubts, but none of them seem relevant to the use of this list for understanding what is going on.)

More examples would help, but in the long term, I am thinking that the glossary would be a technical aid to a more accessible "primer" (one that starts by explaining "vska'ake'e" as a sentence and moves forward from there).  To be entirely honest, one of the reasons I wrote the thing was to get straight in my own mind what we have so far.  I do hope others find it useful.   I will be expanding it as we go along.