Re: [engelang] Xorban Terminology

How accessible it is to a newcomer is questionable.  As they always tell me, more examples!  (I have technical doubts, but none of them seem relevant to the use of this list for understanding what is going on.)

From: Mike S. <maikxlx@gmail.com>
To: engelang@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [engelang] Xorban Terminology

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Mike S. <maikxlx@gmail.com> wrote:
I am creating a glossary of terminology for Xorban for newcomers.  What we should we call the V[kV] forms that come at the end of words? I'd call them variable lists, except they're not always variable lists.  Can we say that every word has a "desinence", sometimes containing variables and sometimes not?

Also, feel free to suggest any terminology that you think should be in the glossary.  So far I have just about everything related to the production rules and word classes.

http://loglang.wordpress.com/xorban/terminology/

Comments and suggestions welcome.

--
co ma'a mke