Re: [engelang] Xorban Terminology

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Mike S. <maikxlx@gmail.com> wrote:
I am creating a glossary of terminology for Xorban for newcomers.  What we should we call the V[kV] forms that come at the end of words? I'd call them variable lists, except they're not always variable lists.  Can we say that every word has a "desinence", sometimes containing variables and sometimes not?

Also, feel free to suggest any terminology that you think should be in the glossary.  So far I have just about everything related to the production rules and word classes.

http://loglang.wordpress.com/xorban/terminology/

Comments and suggestions welcome.

--
co ma'a mke