Re: [engelang] Xorban vocative, d- & m-

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:47 AM, Mike S. <maikxlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> The way I am reading the production rules, no bare formula is a sentence,
> so my example should be ungrammatical.  Am I missing something?

No, you're reading it correctly. I did make the illocutionaries
obligatory when I introduced the parentheticals, but that was meant
just as a temporary stage. I have now made the illocutionaries
optional again (except for parentheticals), and also officially
allowed "V (k V)*" for any word:

http://xorban.wordpress.com/grammar/

co ma'a xrxe