[engelang] Xorban vocative, d- & m-

Do we have any way of indicating something like a vocative i.e. "hey, you" or "yo, And"?

Also, can someone give me the current consensus-in-flux syntax and semantics of "d-" and "m-" (in a nutshell, but more elaborate than the official def)?

I don't wish to be lazy, but I do really get focused on certain parts of the language and neglect developments in other areas, and this would help.  Thanks in advance.