Re: [engelang] Xorban vocative, d- & m-

Mike S., On 16/09/2012 06:50:
I take it that "la da mlta xkra" means almost exactly, if not
exactly, the same as English "The cat is black" with the definite
specific reading, except that the Xorban could also be plural.

Yes.
What exactly is the reason for breaking mV "is-called" out of the
unary operators and allowing "is-called sentence" instead of
"is-called formula"? Apparently interjections can be names. I am a
little confused by this. I suppose my name could be "maike" if I
wanted to be special due to my name ending with the argument
separator..

Any complete phrase can be a name. My hunch is that "mV maike" is not a complete name; "maikV" has unassigned meaning, but they way things are at the moment, I guess we'd be saying that maikV is a monadic predicate-operator that has a complete phrase as its complement: for example, you might use it to introduce quoted text.
Also, I see that "q ( C? V? )* q" is officially available, but no one
is using qxorxeq-, qmaikq-, qandq- etc.>

qandqa'a