Re: [engelang] Xorban vocative, d- & m-

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Mike S. <maikxlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> What exactly is the reason for breaking mV "is-called" out of the unary
> operators and allowing "is-called sentence" instead of "is-called formula"?
> Apparently interjections can be names.  I am a little confused by this.

The reason was to allow things like "ma ce na tlmrje'eka'a" for " A is
a forget-me-not".

But I realized that that screws up with parentheticals, so I'm
reverting to "is-called formula" for now, and putting mV back with the
unary operators.

> suppose my name could be "maike" if I wanted to be special due to my name
> ending with the argument separator..

Can't have VV currently, but you could do "rna'ike". (Starting with CC
"rn", not C "m")

> Also, I see that "q ( C? V? )* q" is officially available, but no one is
> using qxorxeq-, qmaikq-, qandq- etc.

I added it only because I don't have 'q' among the consonants, but I
can't say I like it.

[ca?] ma'a xrxe