Xorban: parentheticals and interjections

A parenthetical is any complete sentence inserted between any two
words of another sentence.

By "complete sentence" I mean one with an explicit illocutionary
operator, otherwise it would not be possible to tell that a new
sentence different from the current one is starting.

We haven't defined "word" other than by where we are writing spaces,
so the words we have so far are: simple-formula, unary-operator,
binary-operator, illocutionary-operator and is-called.

The precise semantic relationship between the inserted sentence and
the matrix sentence is left unspecified. Presumably the speaker has
some reason for injecting one sentence within another.

Now I would like to introduce a new type of word: an interjection. An
interjection is a word that is in itself a complete sentence (i.e.
complete with its own illocutionary force). I propose that
interjections take form wV (and yV?). For example:

wa:= I hereby express that I just realized something.

we:= I hereby express that I'm surprized.

wi:= I hereby express that I feel good, that I'm happy.

wu:= I hereby express that I feel bad.

ca'u xa sma, ce'eke tcde, jnve'eka
I wonder what, o reader, do you think?

ma'a xrxe