Re: [engelang] Xorban: parentheticals and interjections

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Jorge Llambías <jjllambias@hidden.email> wrote:

Now I would like to introduce a new type of word: an interjection. An
interjection is a word that is in itself a complete sentence (i.e.
complete with its own illocutionary force). I propose that
interjections take form wV (and yV?). For example:

wa:= I hereby express that I just realized something.

we:= I hereby express that I'm surprized.

wi:= I hereby express that I feel good, that I'm happy.

I have no objection in principle if there are going to be as common as Lojban attitudinals, is this "wi" any different from glka'a?