Re: [engelang] wiki (was: Re: Xorban Development

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Jorge Llambías <jjllambias@hidden.email> wrote:

OK, I created a blog at: http://xorban.wordpress.com/

We can try it out. I couldn't find how to keep comments off the pages though.

I plan to write a bit on so-called serial predicates, "ju", variable separators, and the like today.  Could you give me author or contributor status on the blog?  Also, if And Rosta can set up a WP account, he should get access too.

To do this, navigate: Admin screen / Users / Invite New

Username: maikxlx

Role:  Author or Contributor (I *believe* the difference being that authors can publish blog posts without approval, while contributors cannot.)