Re: [engelang] Re: [jboske] LoCCan3 development ideas.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:
> Jorge Llambías, On 17/08/2012 23:47:
> >
> > la nnla le nxle li tvlakefi vska'aki
> > The boy, the girl, the event in which he talks to her, I see it.
>
> If the event arguments preceded the other arguments and the {F} followed
> rather than preceded it, then {fV} would never be word-final and hence would
> be freed up to also have a separate word-initial function.

fV would still be word final in predicates with only one other
agrument, so f can't be used as an operator because "brafe cri" and
"bra fe cri" wouldn't be distinct.

> > One other thing I thought about is numbers. I would not make them
> > quantifiers as in Lojban, but just ordinary predicates: "x1 is one",
> > "x1 are two", "x1 are three", etc, basically Lojban's "PA mei". They
> > could be constructed by assigning a letter to each digit and then
> > reserving a prefix (say nm-) to form each predicate: nmpa "a is one",
> > nmra "a are two", nmxxxa "a are 666".
>
> You could extend this scheme so that a different initial CC pair marks
> ordinals, tho maybe the ordinality could be nmC but with a different adicity
> (X is nth in sequence Y). But different initial CC pairs would still be
> useful for, say "X is the number 2" and so forth.

nmdake is "a are two of e", so for ordinals I say use a different
prefix, say "pr", then prpake: "a is first of e"

mu'o mi'e xorxes