Re: [jboske] LoCCan3 development ideas.

I think you should start by setting out the project's aims. Here are some incompatible aims that have come up in previous discussion:

1. Create a loglang that is the best possible according to our current state of knowledge.

2. Create a loglang that satisfies the key requirement of unambiguously encoding explicit logical forms in a way that is no less concise than the corresponding natlang or Lojban sentences (which are not unambiguous and explicit).

3. Design a loglang by means of incremental revisions from Lojban, preserving some sort of backwards compatibility.

I have the impression that your aim is (3). Others, such as Stevo, favour (1). I favour (2), and because of that I think we don't yet know enough to create a successful loglang, tho that doesn't block work on some areas of the grammar, such as the phonology (-- not such an interesting or important matter for loglangs) or the 'predicaticon' (i.e. the lexicon but leaving the morphophonological aspect of lexical entries blank).

I'm still interested in discussing (1), tho. I don't see the point of (3), but I guess I'm still interested is discussing the rationale for it.

--And.

gleki.arxokuna, On 31/07/2012 13:38:
I created a website http://loccan3.wikinet.org/

We can develop LoCCan3 grammar and write down ideas there.

Here is http://loccan3.wikinet.org/wiki/The_Loksan_Grammar
the grammar.
I just added Pronouns section.

Feel free to improve everything.