Re: [engelang] Re: [jboske] LoCCan3 development ideas.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:10 PM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:

> 2. Create a loglang that satisfies the key requirement of unambiguously encoding explicit logical forms in a way that is no less concise than the corresponding natlang or Lojban sentences (which are not unambiguous and explicit).

How about using only consonants for predicates and vowels and vowel
strings (a, e, i..., a'a, a'e ..., a'a'a, ...) as the variables.
Hopefully you would rarely need more than five variables at a time. So
for example if "r" is the universal quantifier, "mlt" means "x1 is a
cat" and "xkr" means "x1 is black", then "ra mlta xkra" means "every
cat is black". If "s" is the existential quantifier, "ntrl" means "x1
is a natural number" and "flw" means "x1 follows x2", then we have "ra
ntrla se ntrle flweka" (where "k" is the argument separator for
predicates with two arguments): "For every natural number x, there's a
natural number y such that y follows x".   If "l" is the quantifier
"the", then "la mlta xkra", "the cat is black". Connectives and unary
operators such as negation would be of CV form where the vowel is not
a variable, so if "je" is "and", we have: "la djna le mrye je prmake
prmeka": "John loves Mary and Mary loves John".

mu'o mi'e xorxes