Re: [jboske] LoCCan3 development ideas.

> > > la nnla le nxle li tvlakefi vska'aki
> > > The boy, the girl, the event in which he talks to her, I see it.

This structure reminds me object-oriented programming. That's the order my Java teacher told us to use: first define the objects, then the relations among them, last the main program.

I think that this language has the potential to be the next standard of logical languages, successor of Lojban and Ithkuil.

(I say this in spite of my phobia of consonantal clusters and epenthesis.)