Re: [engelang] wiki (was: Re: Xorban Development

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Jorge Llambías <jjllambias@hidden.email> wrote:

OK, I created a blog at: http://xorban.wordpress.com/

We can try it out. I couldn't find how to keep comments off the pages though.

Excellent!

Click on "Pages" on the left hand side menu to bring up a list of all your pages.  Then hover over title of page in the list.  Then click on "quick edit".  You can shut off comments, and you edit the "slug" to set the page's URL.

It used to be that you could shut off comments from the individual-page editing view.  I don't know why they removed it.