Re: Logos Initiative

It'd be nice if you could write a short primer on Livagian with not only formulae but with real words. I don't care about their exact sounding, you may even take English words getting Livagian++ (like we have Lojban++ where all brivla are replaced with their English glosswords).

It's hard for many people to read only formulae not being able to construct actual sentences.