Re: [engelang] Logos Initiative

I guess for me the enjoyment I draw from Lojban comes more from the thinking and discussing about the issues and engaging with the language than about the potential achievement of some future goal, so I don't think I ever feel I'm wasting my time with it, even knowing that it has a lot of imperfections and that we will probably never make it even close to ideal.