Re: [engelang] Unicode test

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM, John Cowan <cowan@hidden.email> wrote:

Mike S. scripsit:

> If I might ask, is there any reason why we're not yet at GG, and is there
> anything that I might be able to do to expedite our migration? I would
> have liked to use the schwa symbol today, but that's mojibake fodder on YG.

I had a death in the family with duties to attend to. All's well now.

I am sorry to hear that.  Please accept my condolences.

I've migrated about half the list members, and I'll try to do the rest
tomorrow. Unfortunately, I can't migrate the archives -- you can move
your personal list archive from YM to GMail, but not list archives.
Still, we can cope.

That's unfortunate re archives, but the move is still for the best.  Thanks for taking care of this.

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com