Re: [engelang] Unicode test

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 7:47 PM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:

John Cowan, On 03/10/2012 00:16:

> And Rosta scripsit:
>
>> I've set up engelang@hidden.email. If you, Jorge and Mike will
>> give your consent, I will make you owners of the Engelang lists at
>> Yahoo and Google so that the Yahoo list (and the archives?) can be
>> migrated to Googlegroups, unless somebody else on Engelang objects
>> to such a move. (I was planning to add you unilaterally, but then
>> thought that would be a bit presumptuous.) Or if nobody can be arsed,
>> we can stick with the status quo.
>
> I will gladly start the migration as soon as you make me an owner.
> You should also make me an owner of the YG list, if I am not one already.

Thanks. I've now made you owner of both lists. (You will see that I had already configured the Google list according to your recommendations about allowing everybody to join but moderating their first post.

(Incidentally, Google's captchas are really at the limits of my visual capabilities. I hope there won't be too much more capthaing required of me. I'd be glad to leave Yahoo tho. Today when I was trying to work out how to add new owners, Yahoo was simultaneously telling me on one part of the screen that I was logged in as And Rosta and on another part of the screen that And Rosta was offline (and unable to edit settings).)

--And.

If I might ask, is there any reason why we're not yet at GG, and is there anything that I might be able to do to expedite our migration?  I would have liked to use the schwa symbol today, but that's mojibake fodder on YG.

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com