Re: [engelang] Xorban CC- stems

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM, selpa'i <seladwa@hidden.email> wrote:

Okay, I was just curious.  Question for John Cowan: Is there a rafsi related to tu'a?

tu'a has no rafsi, not even related. You have to either use tu'a itself as a root (tx) or go a long way to bridi sinxa.

What if we formed fsn- from fasnu and (re)defined it as:

x1 is a situation/event involving x2

?
fsn-x1 would be our domain of situations, and fsn-x2 would be another way of saying sm-x1.  Or do you foresee a CC is merited for this predicate?

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com