[engelang] Xorban CC- stems

Can we make a list of CC stems, whether official or proposed, on this thread?  There are 289 possible given the 17 C.  We already have "sm-" = "something" and "mn" = "among".  We don't to fill CC space in one day, but I think the following merit inclusion:

pr- person (< -pre-)

tj- this here (< ti)
tz- that there (< -taz- < ta)
tf- that over there (< -tuf- < tu)

Question: Could the latter three be defined based on physical proximity for physical things and "nonphysical proximity" for nonphysical things?  Maybe it would be better to say "tj" would mean "near me" for physical things and "of me" for nonphysical things such that "this idea" could mean any of "the idea I am discussing / the idea I have in mind" though probably not "the idea I came up with" which would be "my idea".  Otherwise "this idea" is nonsense.  Or maybe a vague predicate "index" would work:

tj- the thing indexed by me (< ti)
tz- the thing indexed by you (< -taz- < ta)
tf- the thing not indexed by you or me (< -tuf- < tu)

in which "thing indexed by" means approximately "salient thing associated with", probably not entailing physical proximity, which is how it seems to work in natlangs.  We could have a second set of three CCC(C) stems such that physical proximity is entailed. Suggestions?