Re: [engelang] Xorban CC- stems

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:

There was ck, from Jorge. I proposed hc, x1 is haecceity of x2. The quantifier predicates should be CC too, I think, both dyadic "x2 is n% of x1" (and maybe also "n% of x2 has property x1") and monadic, where the single argument contains a jiuk- with which it is cobound -- but there's no list of proposed forms.

I am going to start listing proposals and my own suggestions.  Feel free to comment here or on the blog.

http://loglang.wordpress.com/xorban/vocabulary/

I probably will whip together a shake-n-bake Lojbanically a-posteriori vocabulary in the near future for the purposes of CX, creating a very rough sketch of predicate classes in the process.

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com