Re: [engelang] Xorban: Termsets

Jorge Llamb�as, On 14/09/2012 02:00:
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM, And Rosta<and.rosta@hidden.email>  wrote:
We have all the V'i defined as lV'i csna'eko'i, so maybe i'o instead:

i'o := li'o csko'eki'o

I presume we're not currently seeking consensus on eventual phonological forms, since it makes sense to leave that until the phonology has been decided on and until the morpheme inventory has been decided on. So I take it that you're suggesting interim forms (which may happen to coincide with your longterm preferences too).
I think we should drop "prsckj-" in favour of "ck-", defined as:

cka: A is a property/relationship
ckake: A is a property of E
ckakeki: A is a relationship between E and I

and so on.

So: