Re: [engelang] Xorban: Termsets

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:44 AM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:

> I presume we're not currently seeking consensus on eventual phonological
> forms, since it makes sense to leave that until the phonology has been
> decided on and until the morpheme inventory has been decided on. So I take
> it that you're suggesting interim forms (which may happen to coincide with
> your longterm preferences too).

Yes, I just want to avoid overlapping of interim forms as much as possible.

> > I think we should drop "prsckj-" in favour of "ck-", defined as:
> >
> > cka: A is a property/relationship
> > ckake: A is a property of E
> > ckakeki: A is a relationship between E and I
> >
> > and so on.
> >
> > So:
> >
> > A: ca'i xa sma le ldre pnxake
> > B: la mlta cki'oka
> >
> > I think we may also need a predicate version of x-, which could be xx-:
> >
> > A: ca'i la mlta xxa
> > B: le ldre pnxake
>
> xx is an abbreviation for x + ck, I take it:
>
> ca'i xa sma li mlti ckika
> ca'i li mlti xxi

Yes, "ckaki" rather than "ckika" with my definition of ck-, since the
property should go first. Perhaps:

ca'i li mlti xa sma ckaki

then we have in general:

xxV1(kV2kV3...) = xa sma ckakV1(kV2kV3...)

> ca'l xa sma li pi mlti ldri ckika
> ca'i li mlti lu ldru xxiku

Or, without using p-:

ca'i li mlti lu ldru xa sma ckakiku