Re: [engelang] Xorban: Termsets

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:

> Can you say things like
>
> "laki mmtaki prmaki"
>
> "laki je mlta ldri pnxaki"
>
> ?

Yes. "laki" is "la sma li", with the advantage that it's shorter and
that it puts both binders at the same syntactic level.

Similarly "saki" is "sa sma si",  "raki" is "ra sma ri" and "xaki" is
"xa sma xi".

And of course "lakiku" is "la sma li smi lu", and so on.

> > We still haven't even talked about how to answer single xi questions
> > yet. We may need something like Lojban's "go'i":
> >
> > A: ca'i xa sma le ldre pnxake
> > Who drank the milk?
> >
> > B: mlta
> >
> > B's answer would be short for "(la sma) mlta" with the implicit
> > binding rule, although in this case it might be better if it was: "(la
> > le ldre pnxake) mlta". But really the proper answer should be:
> >
> > B: la mlta gxa
> >
> > with "gxa" standing for "le ldre pnxake".
>
> or
>
> la mlta prsckjiko'i
>
> [where o'i = go'i, la'e di'u]

We have all the V'i defined as lV'i csna'eko'i, so maybe i'o instead:

i'o := li'o csko'eki'o

I think we should drop "prsckj-" in favour of "ck-", defined as:

cka: A is a property/relationship
ckake: A is a property of E
ckakeki: A is a relationship between E and I

and so on.

So: