Re: [engelang] Xorban: Properties

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Mike S. <maikxlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, but the glosses were intended to convey logical formulas, not complete sentences.  I have regularly (though not consistently) been glossing "mlta" as "A is a cat" intending to imply that A needs to be bound. I guess that could change to Englishy FOL i.e. 'cat(a)'.  Agreed?

I have no problem in glossing "mlta" as "A is a cat", my problem would
be with glossing "la mlta" as "A is a cat". So I suggest either:

(1) le fekaki prmaki
"the relation e of (one) loving (one)"

or:

(2) fekaki prmaki
"e is the relation of (one) loving (one)"

just not Xorban (1) with English (2).

co ma'a xrxe