Re: [engelang] Xorban experimental tense markers

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM, selpa'i <seladwa@hidden.email> wrote:

> la nnca nmra'aka
> ? I'm two years.
>
> But a person can't be a year...

I have no problem with "mi nanca li re" in Lojban.

>Do I misunderstand the numeric
> predicates? Right now it just seems like a type error. It's like saying
> "I am two tables", except it seems even worse. Please explain.

Well, I suppose we could distinguish counting numbers from measuring
numbers, but I would rather do it with a modifier than with the basic
number word. In general I wouldn't mind saying that a count is just a
special type of measure.

co ma'a xrxe