Re: [engelang] Xorban experimental tense markers

Didn't want to make a new thread for this, and this is about time stuff.

First of all, what is the shortest way to get the equivalent of "ca lo nu broda cu brode"? It seems all my solutions end up having cbn- all the way to the right, which is a monstrous forethought. I assume there is a more human-readable form than this:

la fa smo'e le fe smo'e cbnake

If the formulae before cbnake are very long, this becomes very hard to track in real-time, not to mention it's not very stylish in literature.

The other question is about numbers that fill places like nanca2. I don't think

le fe smo'e la nmpa nnceka

makes much sense. It means "Some event E, something that is one, such that E is one thing years long." or something like that.
So how would you say "Event E is one/two years long"?

la nnca le nmpeka

seems wrong too. Help?

co q selpahi qa'a
--
pilno zo le xu .i lo dei bangu cu se cmene zo lojbo .e nai zo lejbo

doị mèlbi mlenì'u
   .i do càtlu ki'u
ma fe la xàmpre ŭu
   .i do tìnsa càrmi