Re: [engelang] Xorban experimental tense markers

Am 14.10.2012 23:30, schrieb Jorge Llambías:
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM, selpa'i <seladwa@hidden.email> wrote:

Didn't want to make a new thread for this, and this is about time stuff.

First of all, what is the shortest way to get the equivalent of "ca lo
nu broda cu brode"? It seems all my solutions end up having cbn- all the
way to the right, which is a monstrous forethought. I assume there is a
more human-readable form than this:

la fa smo'e le fe smo'e cbnake

Hmm. I'm not entirely happy with that, but I'll wait and see. Maybe I change my mind.

le fe smo'e la nnca nmpeka

Okay, but isn't that a bit weird? Suppose something is two years long, then that event isn't two things that are each years, it's *as long as* one thing that is two years long.

la nnca nmra'aka
? I'm two years.

But a person can't be a year... Do I misunderstand the numeric predicates? Right now it just seems like a type error. It's like saying "I am two tables", except it seems even worse. Please explain.

co q selpahi qa'a

--
pilno zo le xu .i lo dei bangu cu se cmene zo lojbo .e nai zo lejbo

doị mèlbi mlenì'u
   .i do càtlu ki'u
ma fe la xàmpre ŭu
   .i do tìnsa càrmi