Re: [engelang] phonology

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM, And Rosta <and.rosta@hidden.email> wrote:
> Mike S., On 17/09/2012 22:05:
> >
> > I'll rephrase: What is roughly the logical form of, and what does the
> > if-clause modify in, "We both know where the Lojban list is if we
> > want to talk about Lojban's specification."
>
> I think the logical form is simply "All cases in which we want to talk
> about Lojban's specification are cases in which we know where the Lojban
> list is".
>
> la fa [we want to talk about Lojban's specification] va [we know where
> Lojban list is] tta

"va fa", right?

> [I can't remember what Jorge had suggested for tt- "all"]

"gnmake" for "A are all of/consists of E", but I'm not sure it works
here as a single place "all" that stands on v-. With one argument
"gnm-" just means "is a group".

> BTW, I would replace v- by nuk-, to fee up v- & make the kinship with nu
> apparent.

I thought about that too! But my idea was "nik". Since v- is ni/nu, it
seems more intuitive to me to associate it with ni.

I was also thinking of jek- for g-, what do you think?

co ma'a xrxe