Re: [engelang] Xorban Development

Jorge Llamb�as, On 30/08/2012 23:02:
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM, And Rosta<and.rosta@hidden.email>  wrote:

I'd like to see some examples of l- differing from s-, tho. I can't think
of any.

"sa mlta xkra" leaves open the possibility of "sa mlta na xkra", with
the same context and all else being equal. "la mlta xkra" and "la mlta
na xkra" are contradictory, unless you assume a differentiating
context for each.

Okay.

Jorge Llamb�as, On 29/08/2012 02:16: