Re: [engelang] Xorban: co'e, co'o & co'u

As noted, the problems are habit and distraction.  The forms put forth are distracting because they unclear and shifting and of misleading appearance (connectives look like quantifiers look like predicate makers).  And once we get familiar with these, we may well be stuck with them because we know them and it is a pain to get to know a whole nother bunch.

Sent from my iPad