Re: [engelang] Xorban CC- stems

Mike S. scripsit:

>  I should add that "ps-" would be more like "pe", which has no rafsi in
> Lojban than like "ponse".

The gismu related to "pe" is "srana", which differs from "ponse"
in two ways: ponse involves a social convention of some sort (hence the
x3) and is asymmetrical.  If A srana E, then E srana A, but if A ponse E
then B does not ponse A.

So I'd go with something based on srana.

--
There is no real going back.  Though I          John Cowan
may come to the Shire, it will not seem         cowan@hidden.email