Re: [engelang] Plea for a recap

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM, kali9putra <kali9putra@hidden.email> wrote:

Thanks to forgetting to update my address on several lists, I have come to this discussion well into the thick of it. I have been trying to reconstruct where things are at the moment but 1) reading the messages in sequence constantly takes me off on tangents, from which I never quite get back to the point I was pursuing, and 2) reading by topic plants me in the middle of developed themes with no indication where the givens (terminology, abbreviations, etc.) come from, making it hard to blend them into a whole. Could someone provide a succinct summary of where matters stands now on Xorban and anything else that is relatively stable?

What And said, but as a general note to Xorban newcomers, given the current scatteredness and dynamics of the language's definition, I think it's fine and even to be encouraged to ask questions and clarifications without a lot of compunction.   It's not just that we will not have newcomers if don't encourage inquisitiveness, but even people relatively up to speed on how it works (like me) will need to drop out for a few days at a time sometimes to deal with life.  And things can and do change rapidly from day to day.

On a side note, there was some recent discussion on merging engelangy groups together into this one.  Would it be possible for you to kindly get a grip on the Loccan3 Y-group and either shut it down & post a message directing members here, and/or purge the spam mailers?