Xorban: Proposal for -k-, -b-

Sorry for the length of this.  The proposal itself is relatively simple IMO.  You can skip to it about half the way down to "PROPOSAL".

In terms of argument structure and corresponding semantics, let's review what we already have.  Basically, Xorban imports Lojban predicates and transforms them straightforwardly using argument separator -k-:

x1 broda x2 x3 ... => brdakeki(kX)*

We also have the separator -b-, which adds an agentive argument marked as a {bA}  There is an open proposal to change -b- to be a unary operator prefix b- like recently changed f-.

In order to explicitly "genericize" i.e. demote an argument, Xorban has {o'e} as in { brd(Xk)*o'e(kX)* }, every individual appearance of which I would propose to be interpreted as "lY smY" where Y is a unique anonymous variable; I suggest introducing Y just in case "la sma" by itself wasn't vague enough, as there is still confusion about the exact semantics of "l-" and "l- sm-.  I believe there is shaky consensus on {o'e} within the current system.

There is an open question about the semantics of eliding (and adding) arguments at the end of the structure.  I had assumed that elided arguments were implicit and equivalent to {o'e}, but another interpretation is that any explicit valency change signifies a different predicate.  In practice the latter interpretation would likely be implemented such that stems usually signified a single predicate or a family of similar predicates, and explicit arities would signify variant argument orders assigned based on frequency of occurrence.

Regardless one's preferred interpretation of elision, there is a general desire to make things reasonably (if not maximally) brief and minimize the monotonous use of "o'e".  And has proposed this.