Re: [engelang] Xorban multivar bindings; "complements"

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Mike S. <maikxlx@gmail.com> wrote:

Something like that.  Let's just agree on fa and ju.  I already know how I am going to rewrite the "ju" rules.

It might be helpful to have a predicate that means "E is a simultaneous/composed event" of the sort that entails our case-tag semantics.  Perhaps "sv".

Then instead of:

 ju S1 S2 => lE smE je fE S1 fES2
"In some sort of event, S1 and S2 happen."

... we would have:

 ju S1 S2 => lE svE je fE S1 fES2
"In a composed event, S1 and S2 happen."