Re: [engelang] Engelang or Jboske?

I have no problem with other lists merging with engelang.

stevo

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM, John Cowan <cowan@hidden.email> wrote:

And Rosta scripsit:

> Can I propose Engelang, then, as the locus of discussion? That is, I hereby
> propose Engelang as the locus of discussion.

By all means. But I understood the proposal to be to consolidate Engelang
and Jboske into a single mailing list, since both are extremely low
traffic (54 Engelang and 70 Jboske messages since the beginning of 2011).

Jboske is at the moment the larger group (60 members vs. 35), but Engelang
has the wider scope (engineered languages, explicitly including Loglan
and Lojban), so I think transferring the members of Jboske to Engelang
would be the best course of action, and then blocking further posts and
members of Jboske, while of course leaving the public archives intact.

--
How comes city and country to be filled with drones John Cowan
and rogues, our highways with hackers, and all cowan@hidden.email