Re: Engelangs - A Design Goal Catalog

I just signed up for this group, and I see no one has posted in a while.
I'll give the design goals for my language Minyeva (webpage:
http://minyeva.alkaline.org ).

major goals:
- COMPENDIOUSNESS. I concentrate on providing specific forms plus vague
forms so that you can be as specific or as vague as you like.
- REGULARITY. Syntactically regular, but not necessarily lexically regular
(as in completely regular derivation of related concepts).
- LEARNABILITY

semi-major goals:
- REDUNDANCY. I want the language to be usable in noisy environments.
- SYNTACTIC NON-AMBIGUITY. But I won't sacrifice ease of use for this goal.
- AESTHETICS
- NATURALNESS. I want it to obey most universals, but not much aside from
that.

minor goals:
- PARSABILITY. Whenever this goal doesn't conflict with higher goals.
- LOGICALITY. Maybe I'll pay attention to this later.
- LOCAL/FORMAL SIMPLICITY. I want the language to be useable.
- SEMANTIC PRECISION. This seems to be related in some way to the thing
right above.
- FLEXIBILITY. Just a little more flexibility than natural languages.
- CONCISION. I don't want sentence length to get out of hand.

not goals:
- ICONICITY. Related words don't necessarily have related form at all.
- GLOBAL/FUNCTIONAL SIMPLICITY