Re: [engelang] Xorban: la je cmla nltra

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 4:16 PM, selpa'i <seladwa@hidden.email> wrote:

Am 31.10.2012 20:48, schrieb Mike S.:

> Thanks, I'll take it. I'd prefer the HTML as my intention was to put it
> in a page, but I can always explode the PDF and migrate the pictures if
> need be.

Well I don't recall the html page ever having had the actual pictures in
it. You can just download the html and insert the pictures yourself
then. Note that I found these pictures in random places on the internet,
and some of them could be of better quality.
I uploaded the PDF at: www.selpahi.de/cmalunoltru.pdf and also each
picture seperately in the directory
http://selpahi.de/noltrupics/image001.jpg (goes all the way to
image042). Let me know if this is enough.

mu'o mi'e la selpa'i

Someone went to the trouble of stubbing in the HTML code for pictures but didn't quite finish the work.  Thanks for the assistance.

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com