Re: [engelang] Xorban: la je cmla nltra

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:45 PM, selpa'i <seladwa@hidden.email> wrote:

Am 31.10.2012 20:35, schrieb Mike S.:

> Does anyone have a copy of Jorge's Lojban translation with the pictures?
>
> cf http://xorxes.110mb.com/LPP.html
>
> I would be willing to host it as a page on my blog if that's okay.

I have it as soft cover book. To get that printed, I had to insert those
pictures myself and do some other editing as well of course. I still
have the PDF; would that help you? I might be able to find a .doc file
too...

mu'o mi'e la selpa'i

Thanks, I'll take it.  I'd prefer the HTML as my intention was to put it in a page, but I can always explode the PDF and migrate the pictures if need be.

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com