Xorban for beginners

Sorry. I didn't follow the discussion of Xorban when it was started.
And now the thread is so huge that I can't read it all.
So is anybody planning to write a tutorial for beginners, i.e. noobs, i.e. "normal" pe'a people?

You might wanna take L4B as the starting point for this.
After all, if it's true that the grammar of xorban is more simple than of tokipona, such tutorial might appear to be very short. However, I want many many examples in it, from simple examples like "How are you?", "Where is the nearest hotel" to tricky like {fe la boris poi nolraitru pu mo'u catra fa la'a lo dotco sepi'o la'a lo vindu}