Re: [engelang] Xorban lexical design considerations

Am 14.10.2012 19:59, schrieb selpa'i:
Agreed. Also, I like the idea of Xorban being readable to some degree by
a lojbanist, so common roots are very helpful. It makes Xorban be a real
LoCCan3, one that can be counted as belonging to the same family as
Loglan and Lojban (and presumably Gua\spi).
I would keep most of the gismu stems, but remove the homonyms and then
add any new roots that are needed.

I forgot to add that I would also reassign the most common roots to be CC's, e.g. tc instead of mtc (mutce) etc. so that would be another small deviation from pure Lojban roots.

co q selpahi qa'a

--
pilno zo le xu .i lo dei bangu cu se cmene zo lojbo .e nai zo lejbo

doị mèlbi mlenì'u
   .i do càtlu ki'u
ma fe la xàmpre ŭu
   .i do tìnsa càrmi