Re: [engelang] gua\spi ?

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM, selpa'i <seladwa@hidden.email> wrote:

Am 06.10.2012 00:57, schrieb Mike S.:

> I have been seeing occasional mentions of gua\spi on these lists. Is
> there an active community? Where do I find recent discussion/activity
> (other than the top Google hits of course e.g. Selpa'i's blog).

To the best of my knowledge, there is no active community. A short time
ago, I made the first move trying to establish a new gua\spi movement.
We have an IRC channel which is very idle, I started a google group, but
of course there's no traffic yet, we only have four members so far.

I'm probably the most "active" Gua\spian at the moment, and even I am
not all that active. I have some pending questions I need the author to
answer, but it's been over two months since I last heard of him. Until
then, things are more or less on freeze.

There is also a memrise vocabulary course for Gua\spi that I created :)

That's all I can think of at the moment. If there's more you'd like to
know, I'll try to answer.

mu'o mi'e la selpa'i

Thanks, you have an interesting blog.  I add it to my blog links.

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com